About a week ago, I received an article which I found interesting and wanted to share it. Rather than blogging about it I have uploaded a video from www.youtube.com which illustrates the content of the article!!!
The first shock in U.S was a fact that many adults (40-50) drink coke.. However, after few months, I could find myself addicted coke. In my home country, people are trying to avoid coke because they've heard that coke could melt even teeth from their childhood. This video reminds me many bad rumors, or facts of coke.. Thanks for useful information!
I don´t drink coke anymore.It´s true, since i have been drinking only water it makes me move faster, think faster and it avoids me of having headaches..
The first shock in U.S was a fact that many adults (40-50) drink coke.. However, after few months, I could find myself addicted coke. In my home country, people are trying to avoid coke because they've heard that coke could melt even teeth from their childhood. This video reminds me many bad rumors, or facts of coke.. Thanks for useful information!
ReplyDeleteI don´t drink coke anymore.It´s true, since i have been drinking only water it makes me move faster, think faster and it avoids me of having headaches..
ReplyDeleteI like the new name!
ReplyDeleteUh-oh, feeling a little guilty now :)
ReplyDelete