"I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME"
What is it that keeps someone from starting an exercise program? Denial? Lack of time? Don’t think you need it? Too tired? There are many excuses why people don’t exercise. If you are reading this, I am sure you have heard them all and used some of them yourself. Furthermore, if someone knows they should exercise because they are overweight, their doctor recommended it, or they have a medical condition that exercise could help them why don’t they do it?
ARE YOU REALLY MOTIVATED?
Starting an exercise program for some people can be a daunting thought. Before you begin a fitness program think about what motivated you to take the next step. This is important because you will need that motivation at times; especially when you are trying to "dig up" an excuse not to workout. This may take a few days or a couple of weeks at most. If it takes longer then you are not motivated!
This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post.Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have shared here.SSocial Media Exchange
ReplyDeleteBuy Twitter Followers
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this. I can't tell you how much guilt it alleviates.